Saturday, April 18, 2009

How frustrating...

So Im so frustrated. Last night was weigh in night, and I only lost 1/2 a pound. I did very good with my food intake. I tracked and journaled everything. Not one time did I go over. Even on Sunday when I ate way too much chocolate in my Easter basket, I tracked it all. Yes I dived into my weekly points, but I didnt use them all up. I believe I had 15 left for the week! Plus I worked out at Curves Mon-Thurs. And Tues/Wed I walked for two miles. Why with the added exercise and watching my food did I not lose more? The week before when I didnt work out one time besides basic life living, did I lose 6?

So this morning, while I meant to get up and go to Curves, I didnt. So instead I thought why not go look for workout pants. I have plenty of tshirts but I needed a few more pair of capris. Can you believe nothing? I went to Lane Bryant, Kmart, Target, and the Evil Empire. NOTHING! Is it that fat girls dont get workout clothes? What are we supposed to sweat in? This is a clothing line someone should start. How horrible is it not to have clothing to wear at the gym. Its the right time of year to buy it...spring everyone is out walking and getting in shape for summer, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment