Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekly Schedule

Well Ive had a hard weekend on staying on track. The not so much of a lose on Friday upset me greatly. I did good on Saturday during the day, however Sat night I wanted ice cream and I got it! I ordered a small and didnt eat all of it, so thats bonus, however I came home and was still hungry! The week is very easy. By the time I get home from working out, its after 7 and I can eat and go to bed and dont notice that Im hungry! However the weekends, I eat dinner at 5 and then am hungry by about 9.

So today I did good and didnt have any birthday cake. That was easy cuz there was nuts on it. So I could pass without too much sadness. Im not a big ice cream cake person - I love the idea of original birthday cake cake.

Okay, so this week my plan is to workout at Curves Mon-Thurs from 515-6 and then walk 2 miles. Though Mon and Tues its supposed to rain, so the walking may not happen. Wed Im taking the night off from walking, but only if I get in at least one Mon or Tues. If not, then Ill have to rearrange my Wed night plans. Not a huge deal. Thursday will be back to doing both. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment